Monday, March 14, 2005

2W, 2L

is how Siglap has done so far in the NBL. Siglap was nearly relegated to Division II last year, so I don't think it has alot of supporters who're interested in how it's faring.

But that's not the point here. I watched only two games. Guess which two?

Polyester does wonders. I feel important.

It was generally a happy outing, except for this one little girl, who nearly punched my mama's fist with her face. Upon being told that I'm my mama's son, she insisted that it couldn't be so because I can't talk. Talk about discrimination and blatant misinterpretation of facts. She even called me a teddy bear while demanding an answer from my mama, all the time blocking our view of the game.

While my mama cursed under her breath, the Siglap boss uttered the very same words aloud. I wished he would direct the colourful language at his own irritating daughter instead of every call the referees made that didn't go in Siglap's way. And this was when Siglap already had a healthy 20 point lead.

Am I glad my mama has me. Any other offspring would have suffered infacticide infanticide.

Since this is supposed to be a happy post, here's a photo of me armchio-ing at Uncle Yix and his antics.